Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Party Never Stops

So as you know we have been trying to follow the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University. We are going into our 5th week I believe. Baby Step #1 is to create a $1,000 emergency fund. The purpose of this is that when you have this small fund (later you build a bigger one) is that when "expected but unexpected" things happen you have some money there to deal with the issue rather than pulling out the credit card. So, we started our emergency fund but haven't gotten much in it yet. And what do you know, we have had to replace 2 tires within a week. Two tires that didn't look to need replacing. We talked about this in our class. How when you don't have the fund everything will go wrong but once it is established nothing ever happens. Who is playing this joke on us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Callie and I live in Kennesaw, GA. I play supermom to 2 of my own wonderful kiddos and to 1 awesome step-son! I enjoy sports, spending time with my family, traveling, and just enjoying life.